BRIOT ALTA EVOLUTION EDGER
HIGH SPEED PATTERNLESS EDGER WITH GROOVING & DRILLING
The Briot Alta Evolution is a patternless system edger that offers highly sought after features such as integrated grooving and drilling without compromising on performance or value. It is the ideal choice for someone looking for a lens edger that can process the vast majority of eyewear on the market today. Moreover, it has a brand new brushless edger engine which is superfast at the same time producing less noise and vibrations which makes Alta Evolution a reliable and efficient work horse.
|Key Features||Alta Evolution|
|High speed/low noise processing||☑|
|Angled grooving & drilling, adjustable 0°-30°||☑|
|High lustre polish on flat and V-bevel||☑|
Features and benefits:
- Industrial grade brushless motor for fast and quiet operation
- Touchscreen with intuitive icon-based interface
- Diamond wheel package for bevelling all materials including glass
- 5 bevel/grooving programs including Percentage (default), Base Curve, Controlled (manual), Automatic
- On-screen preview of finished lens edge and bevel position prior to roughing cycle
- Special roughing process for super hydrophobic coated lenses
- Integrated adjustable angled grooving 0°-30°
- Integrated adjustable angled drilling 0°-30°
- Automatic polishing of CR-39, Hi-Index, Trivex, and Polycarbonate
- Automatic front/rear safety bevel, adjustable
- Compatible with Attitude, Alta Evolution, and Alta XS blockers
- Wireless connectivity optional
- OMA/VCA compliant
- CE compliant
Integrated Grooving & Drilling
The Briot Alta Evolution patternless edger comes complete with integrated grooving and drilling, saving you money from not having to send your Supra's and drill-mount work out to a lab. Keep your profits in-house!
Mini Bevel Program
The Alta Evolution has a special mini-bevel program to fit lenses into thin metal frames.
Touch Screen Interface
The easy to use touchscreen interface gives you maximum control at your fingertips.
Less Water Usage
The Alta Evolution edger uses 5 litres of water on average per lens whereas previous models used 16 litres! High volume labs that need sufficient cooling through direct water supply will see their water bill reduced by more than two thirds!