BRIOT ATTITUDE BLOCKER
The award winning device that revolutionises tracing, centring, and blocking
It features a highly sophisticated Hartmann-Shack sensor permitting it to make wave-front lens analyses of any progressive lens thereby revealing its useable zones and its power at any given point on the lens surface. It allows the operator to centre a progressive lens on its paint markings or its engravings which are clearly visible on the screen. Shape modification is super-easy and comes as standard.
Attitude also boasts a brand new TrueScanTM tracer that is able to deal with extremely curved frames. It also has Briot's patented GraviTechTM optical trace which captures any shape including drill holes in less than 4 seconds.
|Key Features||Briot Attitude|
|Brand new TrueScan™ high-curve tracer with soft-touch scanning mode||☑|
|Gravitech™ optical trace captures shapes incl. drill holes in seconds||☑|
|Fully automatic lens verification in every point with wave-front sensor||☑|
Features and benefits:
- Tracing of frames, demo lenses, patterns and edged lenses
- Special technology to measure wrap frames
- TrueScanTM: recognition of the 4 frame dimensions including the frame groove position, resulting in a better fit of the lenses into the frame
- Tracing right eye and/or left eye: transfer of one side only or both eyes
- Measurement of the frame PD and bridge
- Shape displayed on screen (scale 1, 2)
- Maximum measurable diameter 80 mm
- PROS 2.0 superior optical recognition system including accurate drill hole detection and SD (Smart Design) 2.0 detection technology
- Digiform included: advanced shape modification with overlaid lens and map display
- Extensive alphanumeric library including 5,000 jobs & 10,000 shapes (patterns, drilled shapes, etc.) with advanced search functions
- Automatic data transfer from the blocker to the edger
- Create new shapes from existing ones using handy drill import & export functions
- Supported decentration types: ½ PD, D x - D y, boxing height or frame height
- Decentering: 0.05 mm step
- Automatic detection of single vision, bifocal and progressive lenses
- OMA/VCA compliant
TrueScan™: True High Curve Tracer
A new technological concept allows tracing of even extreme wrap frames with ease. Tracing is geared for speed while the mechanics allow a very soft touch on frames avoiding any type of deformation.
Gravity Based Optical Tracing
By placing the lens face down, Briot developed a patented method for optical tracing using the gravity point of the lens. Attitude is capable of capturing even the most complex shapes - including drill holes - with exceptional precision in just seconds. The reproduced shape comes out perfect even on lenses with high base curves.
The use of a high definition camera reveals the detailed laser engravings on progressive lenses. The user is able to decide on best centration according to the paint marking or lens engravings in cases where there is a deviation between the two.
Attitude combines the best of both worlds with parallax-free centring and wave-front technology. The Hartmann-Shack sensor makes the actual lens design visible. This information enables the operator to provide the best visual correction for the wearer during the centring and blocking process. By selecting any area of the lens, the optical power and prism is shown demystifying even the most advanced digital custom lens designs.
Intelligent Shape Modification
When performing modifications to the shape, Briot Attitude shows the actual lens map in the background. This allows the user to see where the power channels will be with the new shape or size, and enhance the wearer's visual comfort and lens performance.
New Drill Hole Customisation
Working with drill holes has never been easier. With the new intuitive interface and intelligent software hole placement is fast, easy, and precise.
Intuitive Touch Screen
Using popular touch screen technology with the ability to "swipe" between screens with various functionalities, Briot Attitude offers the ultimate intuitive interface available for everyone.
|Width||360 mm (14.2 in)|
|Depth||565 mm (22.2 in)|
|Height||590 mm (23.2 in)|
|Weight||29.5 kg (65 lbs)|