WECO Smooth II
Ergonomic hand edger with one or two diamond wheels
The WECO Smooth II is predestined for use in a workshop or at training facilities. It comes with one or two diamond wheels for roughing, finishing, chamfering, and polishing. That way it can be tuned to suit anyone's requirements seamlessly.
- Very concise piece of equipment with small footprint despite of 2 diamond wheel configuration.
- Large Ø150mm diamond wheels creating a large working area for the operator.
- Safe operation due to safety lever with automatic on/off function and hand rest away from the wet area.
- Integrated reservoir with very simple water change; direct water supply connectivity optionally available.
- High quality diamond wheels with oxidation prevention, even after long periods of standstill.
WECO Smooth I
Traditional hand edger with one diamond wheel
The WECO Smooth I has a multi-purpose diamond wheel developed by Weco especially for this edger. It has a wide flat track, a V-bevel groove, and a rounded working edge. This wheel allows the operator to chamfer or grind flat, tapered, and special facets even when processing high powered minus lenses.
- Very concise piece of equipment with small footprint.
- High performance engine.
- Integrated reservoir with very easy water change.
- User - and maintenance friendly; no greasing or lubricating necessary.
|Wheel configurations Smooth II/Smooth I||Smooth II||Smooth I|
|Diamond wheel combination||01||32||02|| |
|Roughing wheel, Ø150mm, width 25mm|| || ||•|
|Finishing wheel with bevel, Ø150mm, width 25mm||•||•||•|
|Extra-fine finishing wheel with bevel, Ø150mm, width 25mm|| || || |
|Polishing wheel with silky matt effect, Ø150mm, width 25mm|| ||•|| |
|Finishing wheel with bevel, Ø90mm, width 25mm|| || || ||•|