Whilst Norville continue to produce and supply your ophthalmic requirements, we would like to offer you some comfort as to the steps taken by Norville, from an operational perspective, to ensure that we continue to provide you with safe, high quality goods through these unprecedented times:-
- 98% of all Rx product is produced within Norville. Where we have to use external UK suppliers we are in contact with them to discuss and ensure continuity of supply.
- No visits will be made to you our customers without prior telephone agreement.
- We have made sure all of our staff follow and maintain high levels of hygiene.
- All our staff are regularly kept up to date with the latest government safety guidelines.
- All travel including holiday travel is checked to confirm it meets government guidelines before sign off.
- Anyone returning from abroad informs our coordinator before a return to work.
- We have the technical capacity for those able to work from home we are making home working arrangements.
- Our video conferencing facilities include Zoom and Skype.
- Any communication with customers and suppliers will be remotely by video, telephone or email.
As a profession we all have to look to continue to serve the public’s eyecare needs, provide staff incomes and keep business as close to usual for as long as we are able and allowed to even if it requires doing things carefully and differently.
As of this moment 20th March all our locations are normal service. The coming week may require some further adjustments following national school closures. We will advise you should any significant issues result.
The Norville team extend our sincere wishes for a safe journey ahead.